You are here
What is Europass?
Five documents to make your skills and qualifications clearly and easily understood in Europe:
- Two documents freely accessible, completed by European citizens:
- the Curriculum Vitae helps you present your skills and qualifications effectively and clearly. You can create your CV online using tutorials or download the template, examples and instructions.
- the Language Passport is a self-assessment tool for language skills and qualifications. You can create your Language Passport online using tutorials or download the template, examples and instructions.
- Three documents issued by education and training authorities:
- the Europass Mobility records the knowledge and skills acquired in another European country;
- the Certificate Supplement describes the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of vocational education and training certificates;
- the Diploma Supplement describes the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of higher education degrees.
- A network of National Europass Centres - the first point of contact if you want to learn more about Europass
- to help citizens communicate their skills and qualifications effectively when looking for a job or training;
- to help employers understand the skills and qualifications of the workforce;
- to help education and training authorities define and communicate the content of curricula.