Give a comprehensive picture of your skills and qualifications
What is it?
An electronic portfolio to give a comprehensive picture of your skills and qualifications.
What is it for?
The European Skills Passport helps you document your skills and qualifications to
- find a job or a training;
- validate your skills.
How does it work?
The Europass online editor enables you to
- create your ESP to gather documents such as Language passport, Certificate supplement, copies of degrees or certificates, attestations of employment, etc.;
- attach your ESP to a Europass CV.
If you already have a European Skills Passport, you can upload it for update. You will then be able to
- remove or add documents to your ESP;
- create a Europass CV and attach your ESP to it.