Use the Europass Mobility, a document to record the skills and qualifications acquired in another European country.
Europass Certificate supplement
A document describing the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of vocational education and training certificates.
Europass Diploma Supplement
Use the Europass Diploma Supplement, a document describing the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of higher education degrees.
Ploteus - find a course
Ploteus aims to help students, job seekers, workers, parents, guidance counsellors and trainers to find out information about studying in Europe:
- learning opportunities and training possibilities available throughout the European Union;
- education and training systems;
- exchange programmes and grants;
- everything you need to know when moving abroad in another European country.
EUROGUIDANCE - European portal to guidance
Euroguidance is the network of National Resource Centres for Vocational Guidance. Main functions:
- provide information on education and training opportunities in Europe, mainly for guidance practitioners, who should relay it to citizens at large;
- support the exchange of quality information on education and training systems and on qualifications in the European Union, the European Economic Area and Central and Eastern European countries;
- support the Ploteus portal.
The ENIC network (European Network of Information Centres) is made up of national information centres. The role of these centres is to provide information and advice on:
- the recognition of foreign diplomas, degrees and other academic or professional qualifications;
- education systems in other European countries and one's own country;
- opportunities for studying abroad, including information on loans and scholarships, as well as on practical questions related to mobility and equivalence.
The NARIC network (National Academic Recognition Information Centres) was created in 1984. The network aims at improving academic recognition of diplomas and periods of study in the Member States of the European Union, the European Economic Area and Central and Eastern European countries.
EU programmes for education and training
This link gives access to the web pages of the European Commission dedicated to Community programmes and actions in education and training.