Information on Erasmus, Ploteus, Euroguidance, EURAXESS, EU programmes for education and training
Erasmus is the EU's flagship education and training programme enabling 200 000 students to study and work abroad each year. In addition, it funds co-operation between higher education institutions across Europe. The programme not only supports students, but also professors and business staff who want to teach abroad, as well as helping university staff to receive training.
Ploteus - find a course
Ploteus aims to help students, job seekers, workers, parents, guidance counsellors and trainers to find out information about studying in Europe:
- learning opportunities and training possibilities available throughout the European Union;
- education and training systems;
- exchange programmes and grants;
- everything you need to know when moving abroad in another European country.
EUROGUIDANCE - European portal to guidance
Euroguidance is the network of National Resource Centres for Vocational Guidance. Main functions:
- provide information on education and training opportunities in Europe, mainly for guidance practitioners, who should relay it to citizens at large;
- support the exchange of quality information on education and training systems and on qualifications in the European Union, the European Economic Area and Central and Eastern European countries;
- support the Ploteus portal.
EURAXESS - the European portal to researcher’s mobility
If you are a researcher planning your next move in Europe, look here for career opportunities and find relevant information and assistance.
EU programmes for education and training
This link gives access to the web pages of the European Commission dedicated to Community programmes and actions in education and training.