You are here
What is Europass?
Five documents to make your skills and qualifications clearly and easily understood in Europe:
Two documents freely accessible:
- Τhe Curriculum Vitae helps you present your skills and qualifications effectively and clearly. You can create your CV online using tutorials or download the template, examples and instructions.
- Τhe Language Passport is a self-assessment tool for language skills and qualifications. You can create your Language Passport online using tutorials or download the template, examples and instructions.
Three documents issued by education and training authorities:
- Τhe Europass Mobility records the knowledge and skills acquired in another European country.
- Τhe Certificate Supplement describes the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of vocational education and training certificates.
- Τhe Diploma Supplement describes the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of higher education degrees.
A network of National Europass Centres
- Ηelp citizens communicate their skills and qualifications effectively when looking for a job or training.
- Ηelp employers understand the skills and qualifications of the workforce.
- Ηelp education and training authorities define and communicate the content of curricula.