You are here
What is Europass?
Five documents to make your skills and qualifications clearly and easily understood in Europe:
Two documents freely accessible:
- The Curriculum vitae helps you present your skills and qualifications effectively and clearly. Create your CV (+ cover letter) online.
- The Language Passport is a self-assessment tool for language skills and qualifications. Create your Language Passport online.
Three documents issued by education and training authorities:
- Τhe Europass Mobility records the knowledge and skills acquired in another European country.
- Τhe Certificate Supplement describes the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of vocational education and training certificates.
- Τhe Diploma Supplement describes the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of higher education degrees.
A network of National Europass Centres
- Ηelp citizens communicate their skills and qualifications effectively when looking for a job or training.
- Ηelp employers understand the skills and qualifications of the workforce.
- Ηelp education and training authorities define and communicate the content of curricula.