You are here
National Europass Centres
In every country (European Union and European Economic Area), a National Europass Centre coordinates all activities related to the Europass documents. It is the first point of contact for any person or organisation interested in using or learning more about Europass.
- coordinate the management of Europass documents;
- promote Europass and Europass documents;
- ensure that information and guidance centres are well informed about Europass and the Europass documents;
- ensure that all Europass documents are also available in paper versions;
- act as a national partner in the European network of National Europass Centres.