You are here
Which Europass documents do I need?
Europass is a collection of five documents:
Two documents freely accessible:
- The Curriculum vitae helps you present your skills and qualifications effectively and clearly.
- The Language Passport is a self-assessment tool for language skills and qualifications.
Three documents issued by education and training authorities:
- The Europass Mobility records the knowledge and skills acquired in another European country.
- The Certificate Supplement describes the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of vocational education and training certificates.
- The Diploma Supplement describes the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of higher education degrees.
Not finding what you need?
95% of questions can be answered using the search tool. This is the quickest way to get a response.