Before you start, remember:
- Your documents and the data they contain are not permanently stored on the Europass servers. You should save them on your computer or send them by e-mail. Information such as age, gender, language skills, years of work experience, nationality and country of residence are collected and kept for statistical purposes, ensuring anonymity (see Legal notice).
- Read the Five basic principles for a good CV
- You only need 8 steps to complete your CV
- You can complete the 8 steps in any order.
- Avoid underlining or writing whole sentences in CAPITALS or bold: it makes the document harder to read.
- Fields left empty will be automatically removed.
- Help pop-ups on the right-hand side give examples and guidelines.
- Check your CV once you have filled it in
- Remove any spelling mistakes, and ensure it is laid out clearly and logically.
- Have someone else re-read your CV so that you are sure the content is clear and easy to understand.
- Don't worry if you are disconnected from the Internet while filling in your CV.
Just keep the browser open, reconnect and you will be able to continue from where you were.